College News Letter / Magazine Committee
|01||Prof. Renuka Sagar||Asst. Prof.||Co-ordinator|
|02||Mr. Shreyas Antin||Student||Chair|
|03||Mr. Harshith Saluja||Student||Editor|
|04||Mr. Gururaj||Student||Head – Data Collection|
|05||Mr. Uma Maheswara||Student||Event Organizer|
|06||Ms. Ankita||Student||Recruitment Drive|
|07||Ms. Harika||Student||Recruitment Drive|
|08||Mr. Pranay||Student||Magazine Draft|
|09||Mr. Sanjeev||Student||Creative Design|
|10||Mr. Sai Bharath||Student||Web Design / Photography|
|12||Mr. Shailesh Tripati||Student||Finance|
- To conduct meetings in order to organize different events.
- To collect the data in different departments i.e., student & staff achievement.
- To prepare the proposed plan for every event to be conducted under Bhoomika Magazine.
- To conduct events for students and staff.
- To propagate more number of articles from staff and students.
- Co-ordinator – To conduct meetings with the committee, review the final draft of the magazine, to present a budget proposal to the management.
- Chair – To conduct meeting with all the student members, initiates events to be conducted under Bhoomika.
- Editor – To review and draft the magazine.
- Head – Data Collection – Collects data from different departments.
- Event Organizer – To prepare the proposal to conduct the event and organize the event with team members.
- Recruitment Drive – To identify students from all the departments to actively participating in Bhoomika events.
- Magazine Draft – Creates a draft copy of the magazine.
- Creative Design – This team will create the design for Magazine.
- Photography – This team collects and captures photographs of different events organized at the college/departments.
- Publicity – This team gives wide publicity and circulated magazine.
- Finance – To prepare the budget and submits to the coordinator.