MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
The students will be encouraged to undergo various training programmes on soft skills, personality development, which helps shaping their career
Course Duration: 2 Years | Semesters: 4 |
- The department encourages the students to excel in both academics as well as extracurricular activities.
- The department will also conduct seminars regularly on technical and other related fields for the benefit of the students
- Industrial visits will also be arranged for the students so that they keep in touch with a real time software development
- The students will be encouraged to undergo various training programmes on soft skills, personality development, which helps shaping their career
- The EDUSAT program introduced by VTU will be made to use effectively by the students on latest technologies like .NET, J2EE etc
- The department consists of well experienced and qualified faculty members
- The faculty members are encouraged to enhance their knowledge by attending seminars, workshops & conferences.
- Research work is also appreciated.
To be recognized as a centre of excellence in the field of Computer Applications in order to develop professionals having right knowledge, skills and attitude to serve the ever changing industry and the society.
To achieve professional excellence through quality education in Computer Applications and there by develop a competitive professionals with proper leadership, commitment and moral values
|1||Mr. B Hari Prasad||Assoc. Prof. & HOD-MCA||B.SC, MCA / M.TECH.||18|
|2||Mr. Vedavyas J||Asst. Prof. & Asst. HOD||BCA, MCA||09|
|3||Mr. Saifullah. B||Assistant Prof.- MCA||B.SC., M.TECH. / M.SC.||10|
|4||Mrs. Divya Latha Y||Assistant Prof.– MCA||B.COM, MCA||06|
|5||Mr. Venkatesulu S||Assistant Prof.– MCA||BCA, MCA||08|
|6||Mr. Nagaraj S||Assistant Prof.– MCA||B.SC, MCA||05|
|7||Mr. Srinivasa Reddy.M||Assistant Prof.– MCA||B.SC, MCA||05|
|8||Mr. Ramakanth K||Assistant Prof.– MCA||BCA, MCA||05|
|9||Ms. Vinitha A||Assistant Prof.– MCA||B.SC., M.SC. CS||01|
|10||Ms. Rohini Patil||Assistant Prof.– MCA||BE (CSE), M.TECH. (CSE)||01|
|11||Ms. Nandini B||Assistant Prof.– MCA||BE (CSE), M.TECH. (CSE)||01|
|12||Ms. Nirmala B Ganiger||Assistant Prof.– MCA||BE (CSE), M.TECH. (CSE)||01|
Programme Educational Objectives
- Graduates will apply fundamental knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the discipline
- Graduates will have an ability to identify, analyze and formulate the computing requirements appropriate to its solution
- Graduates will have the ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system to solve real time issues.
- Graduates will able to design, develop and conduct experiments of software systems of varying complexity to analyze and interpret data and synthesize the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Graduates will have an ability to use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice currently in use in academia and industry
- Graduates will apply social, safety, legal issues and the consequent responsibilities to the computer engineering solutions
- Graduates will understand the impact of professional engineering solutions in environmental contexts and the need for sustainable development.
- Graduates will apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the computer engineering practice.
- Graduates will have the ability to function effectively as an individual, or on teams to accomplish a common goal
- Graduates are able to communicate effectively, both written and oral, with a range of audiences
- Graduates will apply knowledge and understanding of principles of management and finance in relation to engineering projects as a member or team leader.
- Graduates will have the recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in independent and life-long learning professional development.
The main objective of MTLC is to bridge the gap between the Industry and Institute by adopting innovative Teaching / Learning platforms and to enhance the three essential attributes of engineering graduates such as Deeper Learning, Communication, and Collaboration. Each project batch consists of students from CSE, ISE, ECE, and EEE. Each batch will develop collaborative project. In the first batch of MTLC seven projects are certified by Wipro out of total 10 projects.
Ranked as 15th Best Engineering College in Karnataka by Edu-Rand Magazine Engineering College Raknking 2015