|01||Dr. Yashvanth Bhupal||Chairman & Director||Chairman|
|02||Mr. YJ Prithviraj Bhupal||Dy. Director||Member|
|03||Dr. Yadavalli Basavaraj||Principal, BITM||Member|
|04||Mr. S. N. Rao||Director||Member|
|05||Mr. Nisar Ahmed||Vice President||Member|
|06||Mr. P K Sarkar||Vice President-Energy||Member|
|07||Mrs. Seema Sali||Vice President HR (Alumnus of IIM-C)||Member|
|08||Mr. Bapuji Chikkanagappa||Head HR||Member|
|09||Mr. Sriram Iyer||Principal Consultant||Member|
|10||Dr. Christopher Raj||HOD-MBA||Member Secretary|
|The industry with which MoU is signed||Year of signing MoU||Activities under each MOU|
|Sir M V institute For Skills & Training||2018-19||Advanced surveying, Revit Architecture, Primavera, Advanced CAD, E Tabs, Quantity survey, Aptitude, and Communication skills|
|Infosys Campus Connect||2018-19||To impart technical and soft skill training to students.|
|Automation Anywhere University - USA||2018-19||About BOT - Introduction to Robotic Process Automation Introduction to Creating your first BOT|
|Reknown Edu Services ®||2018-19||Coaching for IELTS / GRE / TOEFL / GMAT / Foreign Languages|
|E – Construct Pvt. Ltd||2017-18||E Tabs. Revit, RCDC.SAFE etc.|
|J Spiders||2017-18||Skill Development in the Area for JAVA Programming|
|Q Spiders||2017-18||Skill Development in the area of Manual and automated testing|
|MTC Global, Bangalore||2017-18||Digital Marketing Certification Program|
|IBM India Private Limited||2016-17||Certification for Cloud Computing, Big Data Analytics & Mobile Computing|
|Infosys Campus Connect||2016-17||Certification for Infosys Foundation Program and Soft skills|
|Harita Techserv A Unit of TVS Group of Co.||2016-17||Certificate program on NX 11 Unigraphics & CATIA|
|National Instruments Lab||2015-16||Circuit Simulation through NI-Lab view|
|Ants Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.||2015-16||Employability Enhancement for students of MBA, Goal Setting, Work Preparedness, Trade, and Negotiation Skills & Excel the Training|
|Q Spiders||2015-16||Skill Development in the area of Manual and automated testing|
|Infosys Campus Connect||2014-15||Campus Connect Program for Computer Foundations|
|Wipro Mission 10X||2014-15||Project-Based Learning on UTLP Platform|
- Developing close links between Industry-Institute by interaction programs. High priority is given to activities designed to bring about improvement in the performance of industries.
- Identifying the present day requirements for professionals (engineers/technologists/ managers) and meeting the future human resource needs.
- Disseminating technical advances through certification programs, short-term courses, internships, and placements.
- Training the graduates through continuing education programme, improving life skills and create ready to deploy engineers/managers.
- Organizing seminars, symposiums, exhibitions, and workshops.
- Collaborating with industry for organizing seminars and workshops.
- Market strength of the institution to the industry.
- To build the network with all stakeholders and inculcate professionalism and attitude towards lifelong learning.
- Chairman – To preside over the meeting and accordingly approve decisions related to the broad functions of the industry advisory board.
- Member Secretary – To finalize the date and organize the meetings. To create action items based on the inputs provided by the members. To communicate with the members w.r.t. the growth of the institution, achievements, and initiatives.
- Members – To give inputs based on the broad functions of the body. To help connect the institution with the industry and facilitate workshops, seminars, training, internships, and placements.
Ranked as 15th Best Engineering College in Karnataka by Edu-Rand Magazine Engineering College Raknking 2015