Regular maintenance of the machines and computers is done by the support team in the presence of lab instructors before the commencement of the academic year. Lab requirements are evaluated in consultation with the HOD’s, Principal and forwarded to the management for necessary procurement and maintenance. AMC/under warranty items are maintained regularly. Preventive and breakdown maintenance procedure is followed along with Safety precautions like first aid kit. Fire extinguisher are kept with safety charts. The stock is verified annually.
Central library-knowledge centre works from 9.00AM to 10.00 PM. Books are issued using barcoded system. Lost books are replaced by the borrower. The old books are systematically replaced. The books damaged by the students are re-bounded during the semester vacations. Library server is backed up on a regular basis & Stock verification is carried out yearly.
Physical director conducts Sports & Games, maintains the sports facility including stock verification as per the planned schedule. In case of any damage observed, the same is recorded in the register pending further action including replacement.
The Classroom benches and windows are cleaned and mopped every day and have very good cross ventilation and ergonomically designed benches for human comfort. In case of any damage to the items, the class mentor brings it to the notice of the HOD.
RO Systems of capacity 500 LPH (05 Units), 50 LPH (10 Units) with 41 Drinking water coolers are installed in all the buildings to cater for safe drinking water and are under AMC
Campus has a sewage treatment plant with capacity of 325 KLD, approved by Karnataka Pollution Control Board. The Sewage treated water is utilized for gardening purpose
The wet &dry waste is separated from the institution is collected within the campus. The same is transported through Institute “Swachh Bharat” Vehicle to the corporation segregation yard for scientific disposal.
Institute is provided with HT (11KV) service from GESCOM. Substation has 2 Transformers of capacity 250 and 100 KVA 11/440volts with 50cycles. Round the clock substation is managed by qualified electrical staff. Institution has Rooftop Solar Generation with a capacity of 350KW synchronized with the main grid. 75% of power requirement is generated out of solar power plant. Power back up is augmented with 2 DG Generators with a capacity of 250 & 200KVA.Labs are provided with UPS from 30KVA to 5 KVA.
All E-Waste is disposed through an authorised and approved Karnataka Pollution Control Board E-waste collector as per guidelines for disposal of E-Waste (Management and Handling) Rules, 2011 issued by CPCB.
Sufficient funds are allocated for equipment’s, vehicle, campus, building & electrical maintenance and 3 tier security with CCTV.
Institution has separate and spacious parking area for Four wheelers & Two wheelers.
Hostel rooms are daily cleaned and maintained and students sign on the Handbook of the Maintenance staff. All the mess facilities are FSSAI certified.
- The computer labs are equipped with high configuration PCs with LED monitors, with 1044 computers.
- 1024 MBPS Internet Leased Line & Central Computing Facility along with Wi-Fi facility.
- Digital Class & Seminar Halls equipped with LCD Projectors & audio facility.
- Open air theatre & state of the art auditorium.
- Regular student exchange programmes, through deputation to inter collegiate sports & cultural competitions, project presentations, etc.,
- Extra-Curricular Activities Club & Professional Societies.
- RO Water Facility throughout the campus.
- Life & Accident Insurance for both staff & students.
- In-Campus General Store, Cafe Centre & hygienic Canteen
- Bulk SMS facility to update about their ward to the parents.
- Full Fledged Bank, ATM & Digital Payment facility within the campus
- Medical Centre with Ambulance facility.
- Regular Parents meet are conducted by the departments.
- “Bhoomika” Quarterly Magazine is released by the students depicting their creativity and achievements.
Ranked as 15th Best Engineering College in Karnataka by Edu-Rand Magazine Engineering College Raknking 2015