- The computer labs are equipped with high configuration PCs with TFT/CRT monitors, with more than 1044 computers spread over all the concerned labs, which will cater the needs of all the students.
- Computer center with Wi-Fi facility along with 200 MBPS leased line internet lab.
- In addition to the regular curriculum, there are periodic seminars, project works and assignments, which enable the students to sharpen their skills. Emphasis is also placed on skill enhancing programmes, affiliations to professional bodies, participative learning and extracurricular activities.
- Digital Class rooms
- Open air theatre/ auditorium to Open air theatre & State of the art Auditorium.
- Seminar Halls complete with audio and visual aids including LCD Projectors, etc.,
- Value-added Learning Modules & programmes: English proficiency, Technical lectures, Regular Personality Development and Communication skills programmes, etc.,
- Regular student exchange programmes, through deputation to inter collegiate sports & cultural competitions, project presentations, etc.,
- A Fine Art Club to The Extra-Curricular Activities Club/Professional Societies
- Monthly Staff Orientation Programmes.
- Life & Accident Insurance for both staff & students.
- In-Campus General Store, STD & ISD facilities, etc.,
- Bulk SMS facility to update about their ward to the parents.
- Internet speed 64 MBPS to Internet speed (50 dedicated+150 shared) MBPS
- ATM facility within the campus to BANK, DIGITAL PAYMENTS & ATM facility in the campus
- Medical Center with Ambulance facility.
- Regular Parents meet are conducted by the departments.
- Industry oriented courses, such as, Campus Connect by Infosys Ltd., is imparted to the pre-final year students.
- “Bhoomika” Quarterly Magazine is released by the students depicting their creativity and achievements.
Ranked as 15th Best Engineering College in Karnataka by Edu-Rand Magazine Engineering College Raknking 2015