Procedure for B.E I Year Admission
The candidate after getting allotment of seat through CET/COMED-K/Management he/she has to approach the Admission Section complete the admission formalities with the following;
- Allotment letter
- Original SSLC/SSC/10th/PUC/12th Marks Card and Transfer Certificate
- Original Study and Conduct Certificate
- Original Caste Certificate / Income Certificate, if applicable
- Original Migration Certificate, if applicable
- Two sets of photo copies of all the above along with 8 passport size photos
- College Fees, as applicable.
- The candidate will be allotted a section, either in Chemistry Group or Physics Group and the same is notified on the Notice Board at the beginning of the semester
- The sections allotted to the students have to be followed and no change of sections is allowed under any circumstances.
Admission to Higher Semester:
After the announcement of the reopening date of the college, the candidates has to register for the admission with an Application enclosing all the photos copies of previous semesters marks card/s through their department HOD and they have to pay the applicable Tuition Fees / Registration Fees within a week of re-opening the institute for class work.
The Students who fail to register within the first week of re-opening, the student will be charged a penalty
The names of the students will be deleted, in case they fail to register as per the schedule
Any financial matters are required to be referred to the Principal only
Once the student is admitted he/she will be under the guidance of the department and all the academic matters should be addressed through the Head of the department only.
Students are expected to maintain discipline in the college campus & not to indulge in "Ragging Activities".
Contact No :
9am to 5pm
Ranked as 15th Best Engineering College in Karnataka by Edu-Rand Magazine Engineering College Raknking 2015