|01||Dr. Yashvanth Bhupal||Director||Chairman|
|02||Prof. Prithviraj. Y.J||Deputy Director||Co-ordinator|
|03||Mr. P.Amareshayya||Administrative Officer||Member|
Functions of the Purchase Committee:
- To get the necessary indents from the respective departments.
- To get the approval of the indents from the purchase committee.
- To get a minimum of two quotations from the approved vendors.
- To analyze quotations provided by the vendor.
- To ensure all documentation is accurately analyzed and completed.
- To ensure that the supplies / services who had quoted comply with the Supplier Rating.
- Seek clarification from suppliers / service providers where necessary, either orally / in writing without effecting the time frame.
- To request technical input from HOD and relevant staff as required inviting to participate for the procurement related to their requirement.
- In certain contexts, it may be appropriate for some or all members of the PC to be directly involved in the collection of quotations.
- Ensuring proportionality, transparency, accountability and fairness in the procurement process.
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is prepared prior to PC meeting.
- Involvement in the evaluation discussion
- Ensuring that the Quote Evaluation Form is completed accurately.
- Ensuring all necessary procurement procedures are properly followed.
- Ensuring samples are available for review, if required.
- To finalize and issue the purchase order.
- Chairman – To approve the final purchase and issue necessary purchase orders.
- Co-ordinator – To shortlist the approved vendors, review of the quotations and submit the same to the chairman.
- Member – To collect the indents from the departments, call for quotations and verify with respect to the budget.