|01||Prof. Prithviraj. Y.J||Deputy Director||Chairman|
|02||Mr. Badrinath Deshpande||Site Engineer||Co-ordinator|
|03||Mr. Veeresh||Electrical Supervisor||Member|
Building Maintenance & Electrical Maintenance Committee
- To ensure the availability of electricity and water in the campus.
- To have a procedure to maintain water and electric equipment.
- To ensure timely availability of medical facilities and first aid kit.
- To maintain academic buildings, hostels, guest house facilities, and the campus.
- To ensure the safety of buildings through fire extinguishers, earthing pits, safety checks of potable water, etc.
- Chairman – To give consent for procurement of necessary equipments / maintenance items and approval of necessary labours.
- Co-ordinator – To carryout safety checks, cleanliness, medical facilities, availability of water in the campus.
- Member - To ensure uninterrupted power supply, carryout electrical maintenance activity, maintenance of generator & UPS, earthpits, etc.