|01||Dr. Yashvanth Bhupal||Director||Chairman|
|02||Prof. Prithviraj. Y.J||Deputy Director||Member|
|03||Dr. V.C. Patil||Principal||Member|
|04||Mr. P.Amareshayya||Administrative Officer||Co-ordinator|
|05||Dr. Yadavalli Basavaraj||VP / HOD-ME||Member|
|06||Dr. R.N. Kulkarni||HOD-CSE||Member|
|08||Dr. B.S. Khened||HOD-EEE||Member|
|09||Dr. Mahabaleswara H||HOD-CIVIL||Member|
|11||Dr. K.S.R. Sridhar||HOD-MATHS||Member|
|12||Dr. T. Machappa||HOD- Physics||Member|
|13||Dr. Javed Kalburgi||HOD-MBA||Member|
- To forecast the revenue and expenditure based on the previous years budget utilization and audit balance sheet.
- To help in preparation of budgets as per the requisition from the HODs.
- To scrutinize the budget
- To suggest any revisions in the submitted budget.
- To approve the final budget.
- To communicate the budget allocations to the respective departments.
- To submit the final budget to the finance committee for the approval.
- To evaluate the budget utilization after the financial year.
- Chairman – To approve the budget and recommend any changes based on income and expenditure.
- Co-ordinator – To review the previous year budget and audited balance sheet and accordingly prepare the draft budget. Based on the income, the revised budget is drafted for approval. To prepare the budget v/s expenditure statement after the financial year to evaluate the utilization.
- Members – To submit the budget requisition of their department.
- Principal – To table the budget in the governing council for the final approval.