|01||Dr. Yashvanth Bhupal||Chairman||Chairman|
|02||Prof. Prithviraj. Y.J||Deputy Director||Member|
|03||Dr U Eranna||Dean-SAFA||Member|
|04||Dr. Yadavalli Basavaraj||Principal||Member|
|05||Mr. P Amareshayya||Administrative Officer||Co-ordinator|
|06||Dr. V Ramanna||HOD-ME||Member|
|07||Dr. R.N. Kulkarni||HOD-CSE||Member|
|08||Dr. KM Sadyojatha||HOD-ECE||Member|
|09||Dr. B.S. Khened||HOD-EEE||Member|
|10||Dr. T.H Patel||HOD-CIVIL||Member|
|11||Dr. B.M Vidyavathi||HOD-AIML||Member|
|13||Dr. K.S.R. Sridhar||HOD-MATHS||Member|
|14||Dr. T. Machappa||HOD- Physics||Member|
|15||Dr Christopher Raj||HOD- MBA||Member|
|16||Dr VC Patil||Dean-R&D||Member|
|17||Dr Raghavendra Joshi||CoE||Member|
- To forecast the revenue and expenditure based on the previous years budget utilization and audit balance sheet.
- To help in preparation of budgets as per the requisition from the HODs.
- To scrutinize the budget
- To suggest any revisions in the submitted budget.
- To approve the final budget.
- To communicate the budget allocations to the respective departments.
- To submit the final budget to the finance committee for the approval.
- To evaluate the budget utilization after the financial year.
- Chairman – To approve the budget and recommend any changes based on income and expenditure.
- Co-ordinator – To review the previous year budget and audited balance sheet and accordingly prepare the draft budget. Based on the income, the revised budget is drafted for approval. To prepare the budget v/s expenditure statement after the financial year to evaluate the utilization.
- Members – To submit the budget requisition of their department.
- Principal – To table the budget in the governing council for the final approval.