|SN||Designation in IQAC||Name||Designation in College|
Head of the Institution
|1||Dr. V.C. Patil||Principal|
|2.||A few senior administrative officers||1||Mr. P.Amareshayya||Administrative Officer|
|2||Mr. Raghunath L||Section Officer|
|3||Mr. Jaffer Basha||Chief Librarian|
|4||Mr. Anand Krishna Murthy||System Admin|
|5||Mr. Ashok Bhupal||Physical Director|
|6||Prof. Paniram Prasad||Academic Co-Ord.|
|3.||Three to eight teachers||1||Dr. Yadavalli Basavaraj||HOD-ME & Exam Co-ordinator|
|2||Dr. R.N. Kulkarni||HOD-CSE|
|4||Prof. B.S. Kenned||HOD-EEE|
|5||Dr. H. Mahabaleswara||HOD-Civil|
|6||Dr. Dinesh G.P.||Dean-MBA|
|7||Dr. K.S.R. Sridhar||HOD-Mathematics|
|8||Dr. Machappa T||HOD-Physics|
|4.||One member from the Management||1||Prof. Prithviraj.Y.J||Trustee / DD|
|External Expert||1||Dr. Mohan Kumar||External Expert|
|5.||One/two nominees from local society, nominee from Students and Alumni||1||Mr. K.H. Harikumar||Local Society|
|2||Mr. Tanveer Ahmed||Student|
|4||Mr. Mallikarjuna A||Alumni|
|6.||One / two nominees from Employers / Industrialists / stakeholders||1||Mr. Nagesh||Industrialist|
|2||Mr. Badrinath Deshpande||Stakeholder|
|7.||One of the senior teachers as the coordinator / Director of the IQAC||1||Dr. N. Gururaj||Asso. Prof. Maths|
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of an institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for driving institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and institutionalization of best practices.
- To conduct regular academic audit for system improvement.