|1||Dr. Yashvanth Bhupal||Chairman & Director||Chairman|
|2||Prof. Prithviraj Bhupal||Dy. Director||Member|
|3||Dr. V.C. Patil||Principal, BITM||Member|
|4||Mr. S. N. Rao||Director||Member|
|5||Mr. Nisar Ahmed||Vice President||Member|
|6||Mr. P K Sarkar||Vice President-Energy||Member|
|7||Mrs. Seema Sali||Vice President HR (Alumnus of IIM-C)||Member|
|8||Mr. Bapuji Chikkanagappa||Head HR||Member|
|9||Mr. Sriram Iyer||Principal Consultant||Member|
|10||Dr. G.P. Dinesh||Dean||Member Secretary|
- Developing close links between Industry-Institute by interaction programs. High priority is given to activities designed to bring about improvement in the performance of industries.
- Identifying the present day requirements for professionals (engineers/technologists/ managers) and meeting the future human resource needs.
- Disseminating technical advances through certification programs, short-term courses, internships, and placements.
- Training the graduates through continuing education programme, improving life skills and create ready to deploy engineers/managers.
- Organizing seminars, symposiums, exhibitions, and workshops.
- Collaborating with industry for organizing seminars and workshops.
- Market strength of the institution to the industry.
- To build the network with all stakeholders and inculcate professionalism and attitude towards lifelong learning.
- Chairman – To preside over the meeting and accordingly approve decisions related to the broad functions of the industry advisory board.
- Member Secretary – To finalize the date and organize the meetings. To create action items based on the inputs provided by the members. To communicate with the members w.r.t. the growth of the institution, achievements, and initiatives.
- Members – To give inputs based on the broad functions of the body. To help connect the institution with the industry and facilitate workshops, seminars, training, internships, and placements.
Ranked as 15th Best Engineering College in Karnataka by Edu-Rand Magazine Engineering College Raknking 2015