|Name||Designation||Organization||Position in the Board|
|Dr. Yashvanth Bhupal||Chairman & Director||BITM Bellary||Chairman of the Board|
|Prof. Prithviraj Bhupal||Dy. Director||BITM Bellary||Member of the Board|
|Dr. V.C. Patil||Principal,BITM||BITM Bellary||Member of the Board|
|Mr. S. N. Rao||Director||Sathavahana Ispat Limited(Manufacturing-Medium Scale), Hyderabad||Member of the Board|
|Mr. Nisar Ahmed||Vice President||IBM India limited(Information Technology), Bangalore||Member of the Board|
|Mr. P K Sarkar||Vice President-Energy||TQM & Innovation JSW Steel Limited(Manufacturing-Large Scale), Bellary||Member of the Board|
|Mrs. Seema Sali||Sr. HR Professional and Alumnus of IIMC||Independent Consultant(NGO)||Member of the Board|
|Mr. Bapuji Chikkanagappa||Head HR||AskJeeves.com(e-Commerce), Mumbai||Member of the Board|
|Mr. Sriram Iyer||Principal Consultant||Retail Enablers, Reliance Retail(Retailing). Bangalore||Member of the Board|
|Dr. G.P.Dinesh||Dean||BITM-Dept of Management Studies||Secretary to the Board|
Aims and Objectives
- Developing close links between Industry-Institute by interaction programs. High priority is given to activities designed to bring about improvement in the performance of industries.
- Mobilizing industrial Personnel. A partnership approach.
- Identifying the present day requirements for professionals (engineers/technologists/managers) and meeting the future human resource needs.
- Disseminating technical advances through informal educational techniques.
- Training the shop floor personnel through continuing education programme.
- Publishing and issuing technical bulletins/news letters and course material with latest technological developments.
- Organizing seminars, symposiums, exhibitions and workshops.
- Collaborating with other societies (National and International) having similar objectives.
- Widening and effectively implementing the area of R & D and consultancy.
Ranked as 15th Best Engineering College in Karnataka by Edu-Rand Magazine Engineering College Raknking 2015