|BALLARI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT, BELLARY
Details of FDP's:Dept. of Mechanical Engg.
|Mr. Pramod & Mr. Minto||Education Abroad MTech & MBA||Manaya Education||2017|
|Mr. Raman Gujral, Regional Head, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Bangalore||"CREATING VALUE THROUGH ENTREPRENEURSHIP"||Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII)||2017|
|Name of the student||Qualified in GATE / CAT / TOEFL / GRE / GMAT||Present position with details||Year|
|Dept. of Electronics & Comm. Engg.|
|Prajna M.||GATE||Final Year Student||2017|
|Shambunath N K||IELTS||System Engg,L&T Technology Services.||2014|
|Santosh Sutrave||IELTS||Senior Consultant, IBM.||2014|
|Dept. of Electrical & Electronics Engg.|
|Sandhya Rani DN||GATE||Asst. Prof in BITM.||2014|
|Harsha K||GATE||M.Tech in PE||2016|
|Dept. of Mechanical Engg.|
|V.Shashank||GATE||Technical Engineer BMM Ispat Ltd.,||2015|
|Shivakumar M||GATE||GET,Neel Metal Products Ltd||2017|
|Dept. of Information Science & Engg.|
|Ankush Karwa||GATE||Studying M.Tech.||2015|
|Year||Details / place of visit||No. of students||Date of visit|
|DEPT. OF ECE|
|DEPT. OF CSE|
|DEPT. OF EEE|
|2014-15||220 KV receiving station, Allipura||156||27 & 28-9-2014|
|2014-15||Chayadevi mini Hydel power station, Narayanpur||56||27-10-2014|
|2015-16||220 KV receiving station, Allipura||120||12-9-15|
|2016-17||220 KV receiving station Allipura||120||3 & 4 April 2017|
|2016-17||Ballari Thermal Power Station||110||21-4-2016|
|2016-17||Srisailam Power station||4-3-2016|
|2016-17||Substation PGCL, Orvakal||5-3-2016|
|2016-17||220 KV receiving station Allipura||120||21 & 23 May 2017|
|2016-17||Ballari Thermal Power Station||120||24 & 25 April 2017|
|DEPT. OF CIVIL|
|2015-16||GEOLOGICAL VISIT AT BELLUM CAVES (A.P)||120||02/10/2015|
|DEPT. OF MECHANICAL ENGG.|
|2016-17||One day industrial visit for 6th Sem students to Railway Loco shed & Railway Diesel shed, Hubli||120||29th Apr 2017|
|2016-17||One day industrial visit for 2nd year students in two batches to SVE Castings Pvt. Ltd., Ballari||120||14th& 23rdSep 2016|
|2016-17||Two days industrial visit for 7th Sem students to Toyota Kirloskar Motors, Bangalore||60||9th to 10th Aug 2016|
|2015-16||One day industrial visit for 6th Sem students to BMM Ispat Limited, Danapur||120||9th Apr 2016|
|2014-15||One day industrial visit by 8th Sem students to JSW Steels, Toranagallu, Ballari||240||12th Feb 2015|
Training & Placement Committee
|01||Dr. V.C. Patil||Principal||Chairman|
|02||Mr. Sham RK||Placement Officer||Co-ordinator|
|03||Mr. Penuel M,||Asst. Placement Officer||Member|
|04||Prathiba S/Raymond||Member – ECE||Member|
|05||Mr. Girish / Mr. Srisailanath||Member – CSE||Member|
|06||Mr. Sandeep / Mrs. Rajyalakshmi||Member – EEE||Member|
|07||Mr. Santosh / Mr. Bharat Desai||Member – ME||Member|
|08||Mr. Shiva Kumar/ Mr. Sagar||Member – CIVIL||Member|
|09||Mr. Naveen/ Mr. Vivek Machani||Member – MBA||Member|
- To provide training and placement opportunities to the students.
- To carry out assessments of the students before the placement season.
- To conduct preplacement talks, personality development, soft skill training, aptitude training, Technical training through external or internal faculty members.
- To maintain the database of all the students for communication.
- To provide a budget for training and placement to the budget committee.
- To facilitate internship opportunities to the students.
- To facilitate on-campus/off-campus interviews.
- To establish a relationship with industry experts, academicians to bridge the gap between industry and institute.
- To interface with alumni to understand the current hiring trends of the industry.
- To attend events related to training, placements, and understanding of the current trends of the industry.
- Chairman – To discuss training & placement officers w.r.t. training, placement activities and accordingly communicate the same to the HODs.
- Co-ordinator – To invite companies for on-campus recruitments, facilitate off campus, training with respect to soft skills, aptitude, technical training, conduct assessments, and pre-assessments, attend events related to industry institute, to submit a budget, facilitate internship and interface with alumni.
- Members – to coordinate with students w.r.t. training, communication, a collection of student information, facilitate technical training, etc.,
Ranked as 15th Best Engineering College in Karnataka by Edu-Rand Magazine Engineering College Raknking 2015