|01||Dr. V.C. Patil||Principal||Chairman|
|02||Dr. Yadavalli Basavaraj||VP / HOD-ME||Co-ordinator|
|03||Dr. R.N. Kulkarni||HOD-CSE||Member|
|05||Dr. B.S. Khened||HOD-EEE||Member|
|06||Dr. Mahabaleswara H||HOD-CIVIL||Member|
|08||Dr. K.S.R. Sridhar||HOD-MATHS||Member|
|09||Dr. T. Machappa||HOD- Physics||Member|
|10||Dr. G.P. Dinesh||Dean, BITM-DMS||Member|
|11||Proctors & DCP||Teaching Staff||Member|
- To conduct periodical meetings to address issues related to student academics.
- To counsel and mentor the students for academic improvement, career advancement, and overall development.
- To allocate proctors (mentors) to each student at the beginning of the academic year.
- To interact with parents w.r.t. academically weaker section students.
- Chairman – To conduct meetings and review the proctorship process and effective mentoring.
- Co-ordinator – To organize meetings periodically and collect areas of concern from the members.
- Members – To allocate proctors, to review proctoring process and interact with parents of students, who are academically weak.